CDL Driver Wanted: 9 Reasons We LOVE CDL Drivers!
CDL Driver Wanted! Pavlich is putting out feelers for CDL drivers and welcomes questions from you about driving with us. As a CDL driver, the trucking industry is constantly growing and improving. Choosing a career in the trucking industry is also a great choice if you are looking for more flexibility in your job, increased salary, and plenty of benefits.
Here at Pavlich we are looking for qualified individuals for a CDL driver wanted, who are self-motivated, have good communication skills, and are able to work independently. We are looking for CDL drivers with at least one year of verifiable Class A or B driving experience. We also work with military veterans that have CDL driving experience acquired while working during military service. A CDL driver position means transporting goods and materials of all kinds in a safe and timely manner to different manufacturing, distribution, and retail locations. Your main job duties include working with dispatchers to plan routes as well as track deliveries. In addition, you must be able to read customer orders and follow safety regulations all while working well under pressure. We currently have open positions available for licensed drivers to join our company! If you are interested in our CDL driver wanted positions, there are several ways to inquire:
- Complete the CDL DRIVER APPLICATION, and one of our recruiters will call you.
- Call 913-281-3709 and ask for recruiting.
- Or stop by to say hello in person and talk to our recruiter about our CDL driver wanted positions with Pavlich. We are located at 250 South 5th Street, Kansas City, KS 66101.
Choosing a trucking company to drive for is an important consideration for any CDL driver. It’s important to understand as much as possible about the trucking company you are considering applying for. Here are 9 reasons we LOVE our CDL drivers:
- They are essential workers necessary to the operation of the business
- They often work tough schedules to meet the needs of their employer
- They have certifications proving their experience and skill
- They are committed, responsible, and trustworthy
- They maintain clean driving records
- They are experienced with the operation of a wide range of equipment
- They are self-motivated workers
- They have good communication skills
- They know how to work independently
If any of this sounds like something that interests you, you may be an ideal candidate for a professional CDL driver wanted in Kansas City position. If you have at least one year of experience in the past three years and would like to join us at Pavlich Inc., please contact our recruiting team at 913-281-3709. We would love the opportunity to tell you the many benefits of becoming a Pavlich driver.