CDL Driver Application
Pavlich is looking for qualified a cdl driver and welcomes questions from you about driving with us. There are several ways to do that:
- Complete the CDL DRIVER APPLICATION , and our recruiter will call you.
- Call 913-281-3709 and ask for recruiting.
- Or stop by to say hello in person, and talk to our recruiter about cdl driver positions with Pavlich. We are located at 250 South 5th Street, Kansas City, KS 66101.
We currently have positions available for licensed drivers to join our company. The position entails the safe and timely transporting of different types of goods and materials from customer locations to manufacturing, distribution and retail centers.
We are looking for a CDL driver who is self-motivated, has good communication skills and is able to work independently. You will work with dispatchers to plan routes and track deliveries. In addition, you must be able to read customer orders and follow safety regulations, as well as work under pressure.
CDL Driver Benefits:
- Updated and newer equipment
- Peterbilt Trucks (Manuals & Automatic)
- Day Cabs, Sleepers and Straight Trucks
- Shop onsite
- Driver Lounge
- Local, Regional & OTR positions (based on location)
- Direct Deposit ( BI-Weekly)
- Pay based on commission pay by the load (NO 1099)
- Medical & Prescription Plan
- Dental & Vision
- Secondary Insurance
- Flex Spending
- Vacation Pay
- 401K ( Employer Contributions when enrolled)
Basic requirements include:
- CDL with at least one year of verifiable Class A or B driving experience
- Clean driving record
- Must pass a drug and alcohol test
- You may also be required to provide a medical certificate.
Choosing a trucking company to drive for is an important consideration for a CDL driver. It’s important to understand as much as possible about the trucking company you are considering. When you come for an interview with Pavlich, we will discuss pay scale, benefits, how much home time is offered and the routes available
The trucking industry is constantly changing, and Pavlich, Inc. is committed to keeping our drivers, equipment, and overall operations up to date. The safety of our employees and customers is paramount to Pavlich, Inc.
Call 913-281-3709 and ask for Recruiting to check on available openings in your area, or send us a message from our website.
Pavlich, Inc is proud to be prominent and long-standing members of the following organizations.
- The Kansas Motor Carriers Association (KMCA)
- The Missouri Motor Carriers Association (MMCA)
- The Missouri Dump Truck Association (MDTA)
Information above in regards to benefits, basic requirements, etc. is subject to change. You are welcome to contact Recruiting at 913-281-3709 to ask if any have been added, modified, and/or deleted.